Sunday 26 June 2011

Mabelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara


This affordable drugstore mascara is the best I've tried. I will spend money on a mascara if it works well but I've come to realize I don't have to.The Falsies by Mabelline is my all time favorite for less than half the price of my other mascaras! Retails for $8.99 at my local drug store. This mascara is available in black shades as well as browns and comes in waterproof or non-waterproof formulas. Its brush is curved to reach every lash with one stroke and the bristles are big enough to add the volume that I personally look for. I find the formula for this mascara is somewhat wetter than others I've tried and for that reason it lengthens my lashes but does NOT clump. (I promise!) Hands down a great mascara, I would recommend it to anyone.


Note: my lashes are fine and short with barely any curl without mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment